- Climate, water and wine
- Primary sector preparedness for climate change
- Climate adaptation, vulnerability and community well-being
- Climate change: The cascade effect
- Climate change & its effect on our agricultural land
- Tools for decision makers
OrganisationManaaki Whenua Landcare Research
Nicholas Cradock-Henry is a researcher with Landcare Research Manaaki Whenua, responsible for all aspects of land-management research in New Zealand. He received his PhD in Geography from the University of Canterbury (2011), and holds a Masters of Environmental Science and post-graduate diploma in Geographic Information Systems. His doctoral research investigated adaptation to climate change and other, non-climatic stressors in agricultural systems in eastern New Zealand.