- AUTHORDeep South supports Climate and Business Conference
- August 13 2016
Deep South supports Climate and Business Conference
The Deep South National Science Challenge is proud to support this year’s Climate and Business Conference
The conference, to be held in Auckland on October 11-12, is expected to draw 200-300 delegates from business, governments and society. The event builds on the success of last year’s conference with topics such as adaptation, finance, business strategies and carbon markets.
Prof Dave Frame, Director of the Deep South, will present at the conference and the Challenge will have an exhibition table.
Other conference supporters include:
- Climate Change and Business Centre (CCBC)
- Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA)
- Environmental Defence Society (EDS)
- Insurance Council of New Zealand (ICNZ)
- Investor Group on Climate Change (IGCC)
- Local Government New Zealand (LGNZ)
- Sustainable Business Network (SBN)
- International Emissions Trading Association (IETA)
- The programme outline is now available and registration is live
Tairawhiti Researchers say Emissions Reduction Plan is good news for vulnerable region
Recent weather events in Tairawhiti are at the forefront of Aotearoa New Zealand’s first emissions reduction plan released yesterday.
Submission to Te Ara Paerangi Future Pathways Green Paper (2022)
This submission is based on the Deep South Challenge: Changing with our Climate experience of funding and delivering expert climate modelling and adaptation research and science.