- October 13 2016
Deep South Challenge Vision Mātauranga scholarships
The Vision Mātauranga science programme, in partnership with Victoria University of Wellington, is offering two scholarships of up to $20,000 each to support Masters [by thesis] projects. The scholarships have been established to build cross-disciplinary research capability and capacity in global change studies.
In order to meet the emerging demands of increasingly complex social, economic, political and bio-physical system changes facing Māori and wider Aotearoa/New Zealand society, projects are sought that will contribute to the following four Vision Mātauranga programme research themes:
- Understanding climate change – linkages, pressure points and potential responses
- Exploring adaptation options for Māori communities
- Assistance to Māori businesses to aid decision-making and long-term sustainability
- Products, services and systems derived from mātauranga Māori
The closing date for applications is 27 October.
For more information
For more details about the award including eligibility visit:
For more information about this award and the Vision Mātauranga programme of science please contact:
- Darren-Ngaru KingEmail: [email protected]
Living with uncertainty: Call for adaptation research ideas
Call for adaptation research ideas: 2 pagers due February 19, 2021
Insurance retreat and climate change: Much-anticipated research released
What does climate change mean for homeowners and house insurance?