He wai ora: Water in our changing climate
2019 Conference Panel
Climate change poses huge risks for water. The Deep South Challenge has a collection of research relating to the way climate change might affect our water.
But is our understanding of water and water availability integrated enough? What can we in Aotearoa New Zealand be doing better to understand water in a changing climate?
Chaired by Simon Wilson of the NZ Herald, with the panelists:
- Hank (Samuel) Dunn, Te Hiku o te Ika
- Lani Kereopa, Te Arawa Climate Change Working Group
- Jenn Purdie, Meridian Energy
- James Hughes, Tonkin + Taylor
- Blair Dickie, Waikato Regional Council and MfE
- Andrew Tait, NIWA